Fokker dr1 scatchbuild

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
yeah, I have ordered some tail swastikas for my PZ FW-190, very nice decals. I don't know what kind they're called but they're the decals where you peel off the back, stick it on the plane, rub it down and peel off the front.

Skinnypuppy208

Thats cool, i had a parkzone fw 190 and i got decals from my local hobby store i think its the one your talking about too. it did not come with swastikas on the tail it had like an iron cross so i bough swastikas to make it more scale.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Yeah, just came with goofy cross for the tail.

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Do you really want to put those swastikas on the plane? If someone would see that Germany you would go to jail! But I can understand the point that you would like to keep it real scale.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Those swastikas were for the FW-190. I mainly posted that to show the difference b/wn the included Parkzone stickers and quality decals from www.callie-graphics.com

folkwulf.jpg

In this part of the world, if you buy a German warbird and the kit inclues decals, it'll come with swastikas. Here's the ESM BF-109 for example

ESMBF109-73AAF.jpg

Last edited:

Klonas

Do you really want to put those swastikas on the plane? If someone would see that Germany you would go to jail! But I can understand the point that you would like to keep it real scale.
Yeah. I don't think that anyone in Europe would do that....
Interesting enough though, swastikas aren't banned in other continets are they?

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Seems like I've seen British chaps on the forums with German warbirds with swastikas on the tails.

Let's get this thread back on track now...How's the DR.1 build coming along, skinnypuppy?