FOOD! What will you be eating at Flite Fest 2014?

bartholomule

I'll be there with a small propane grill probably eating hamburgers, sausage, and other random grilled things. If I find I have enough room in my car after I cram everything else in, I'll probably throw in a burner, and at least one pot for cooking something random (to be determined) and maybe a griddle for some pancakes, bacon, etc.

My cooler should have some local brew that I'm bringing from Utah -- as much as I can cram in there -- which I could share (tastefully and appropriately) with a few people or participate in a beer swap.

earthsciteach

I'll be there with a small propane grill probably eating hamburgers, sausage, and other random grilled things. If I find I have enough room in my car after I cram everything else in, I'll probably throw in a burner, and at least one pot for cooking something random (to be determined) and maybe a griddle for some pancakes, bacon, etc.

My cooler should have some local brew that I'm bringing from Utah -- as much as I can cram in there -- which I could share (tastefully and appropriately) with a few people or participate in a beer swap.

I'm down for a beer swap (tastefully and appropriately). I'll be bringing a case of Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale. They are out of Southern Delaware and make AMAZING beer.

crash bandicoot

bartholomule, when are leaving from Utah? That's quite a drive. I suppose I will bring some Boulevard, since my other favorite beer place in KC doesn't sell bottles (yet).

bartholomule

bartholomule, when are leaving from Utah? That's quite a drive. I suppose I will bring some Boulevard, since my other favorite beer place in KC doesn't sell bottles (yet).

I am planning on leaving on Monday or Tuesday so that I can split up the 28 hour drive; it really depends on if I can successfully find some sights to see besides sagebrush and a huge number of corn fields.

I'll be bringing some Uinta and Squatters for sure. If I can get to the brewhouses tomorrow, I will try to grab some Epic or Red Rock, which are spotty at best to find at the state-run store and can't be sold in regular stores due to laws about ABV content.

BigGary

My plan is to bring my grill and cook four of the meals campsite. That last lunch will be purchased at a vendor. I will bring burgers and brats from Curly's Meats.

Onebladeprop

I would be happy to bring some growlers of my homebrew. I will have to see what I have left on tap. If there's anything you want from a microbrew in northern Indiana area let me know, I'll see what I can do.

Onebladeprop

I picked up some Osiris from Sunking-Indy, Indiana. and Two Hearted from Bell's-Kalamazoo, Michigan. Would love to trade for other stuff from around the country.

Bloody Micks

we are planning on bringing a small charcoal grill and propane cook stove.
We are planning on having some taco soup one night and Spaghetti one night. There are only 3 of us but I know I am planning on making about twice as much as we need on the Spag. breakfasts will vary and Lunch will probably be a salad or skipped LOL

There will probably be some sort of drink invloved as well. Guinness goes with most everything :D