FOOD!

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Lol and I went to a pig roast yesterday and had a ton of fun eating as much as I wanted for a whole day. Also, fresh pork is the best pork.

Here is the pig at the end of the night, we took the rest of the carcas home so nothing went to waste.

If you have not been to a pig roast I highly recommend it it is awesome!

Awesome! I have been dying to try out a Cajun Microwave.

678dccdc56ef55ca2506785b06fa4d97.jpg

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Coffee, Crispix, and Cheetos! Breakfast of Champions!

Should back it up with some Chili!

Southern California desert rats and river rats have something similar - we eat cold pizza or cold fried chicken, because you either pick up a pizza or a bucket of fried chicken on your way out the night you're leaving, and you eat a bit when you're driving or arrived that night. Leftovers are for breakfast the next morning! :)

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Southern California desert rats and river rats have something similar - we eat cold pizza or cold fried chicken, because you either pick up a pizza or a bucket of fried chicken on your way out the night you're leaving, and you eat a bit when you're driving or arrived that night. Leftovers are for breakfast the next morning! :)

North Carolinians won't shy away from cold fried chicken. :D A country ham bisquit is pretty good too!

Piotrsko

Master member
Booze soaked fruitcake, such that it doubles as log starter, along with cold pepperoni pizza with german mustard and stale coke.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I prefer chocolate overdoses so I make these..

I turn this..
20190420_210850.jpg

Into this
20190421_030640.jpg

I will be making another here in a few days for the holiday get together with old Navy buddy and his family. all kinds of options can be used from traditional to full on grown ups only versions. I been wanting to try one with Kahlua to make it even more chocolaty.

If I ever get out to Edgewater Id bring the stuff to make one there as well since they have the clubhouse kitchen and all.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I'm trying to make my own buffalo sauce so I won't have to go to a restaurant. Any tips, tricks?