FOR SALE: 2018 FT Simple Cub full kit (<15 minutes flight time) $275 OBO

Ed from Ohio

My son built this and then decided he is not interested and we have no good close by areas to fly it in. Have flown it less than 15 minutes. Practically brand new and nicer than the current Simple Cub kit.

2018 Flite Test Simple Cub (I have no idea if they change by year, but that's what year he bought it).

Fully assembled.

Included:
  • Spektrum dx6e (controller)
  • Eco power electron li32 ac battery charger
  • Tattu 3s (three cell battery 5 min flight time)
  • The plane (and all electronics installed). Plane is unpainted and comes with stock finish.
Shipping fees not included. Please DM or email at edaisela AT gmail dot com. Paypal/Zelle.

Attachments

• plane parts.jpg
    plane parts.jpg
    775.8 KB · Views: 0
  • other part.jpg
    other part.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • plane full.jpg
    plane full.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 0
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Dante

what's the price?
The title says $350 now
This seems like a very well thought out package, but just for those newbies out there, you can find a lot more for much lower cost if you buy stuff separately. If you want a prebuilt plane and have a little extra cash laying around this isn't that bad of a choice though

Ed from Ohio

The title says $350 now
This seems like a very well thought out package, but just for those newbies out there, you can find a lot more for much lower cost if you buy stuff separately. If you want a prebuilt plane and have a little extra cash laying around this isn't that bad of a choice though
Asking $350. The starter pack from Flite Test for a Simple Cub is ~ $330, but with a lower quality controller. This parts out to about $400 if bought separately new, I have not spent time piecemealing a comp of used parts. But like I said, this has one or two flights on it so basically brand new and assembled. He paid $360 buying direct from Flite Test.

Ed from Ohio

Asking $350. The starter pack from Flite Test for a Simple Cub is ~ $330, but with a lower quality controller. This parts out to about $400 if bought separately new, I have not spent time piecemealing a comp of used parts. But like I said, this has one or two flights on it so basically brand new and assembled. He paid $360 buying direct from Flite Test.
And of course open to offers.