For sale and trade, GOOD DEALS! Receivers, motors, props, servos, gimmicks, and more.

IcedStorm777

Sooo i have been loving building planes lately but have a particular batch of electronics that i haven't been able to use. These are all UMX things. So here is what i am offering. I have 4 receivers, two motors, a few servos and a few props. I am willing to trade these for planes, parts, FPV stuff, drone stuff, or money. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANY ELECTRONICS FOR THE FT DART OR A BUILT FT DART IN TRADE FOR THESE. Even if you think an offer wont hold i would love it if you asked. Sooo here are the products.

Receivers:
IMG_8430.JPG

The receiver on the top of the picture is a UMX receiver with two attached servos, 3 servo ports, and a 1s battery and small engine plug.

The receiver below it is a UMX receiver with two attached servos, 2 servo ports, and a battery and esc plug for the bigger 2s battery and motor.

The receiver below it is a UMX receiver with no attached servos, 5 servo ports, and a battery and motor plug for the bigger 2s battery and motor.

The receiver on the bottom is a orange RX reciever with 6 channel ports.

Motors:
IMG_8432.JPG
The already mounted blue and white motor at the top is a UMX motor with a 2s esc connector and is 3000kv.

The non-mounted motor is a umx motor with a 2d ESC connector, I don't know the specs for it.

The just found its way into the pic.

Servos:
IMG_8433.JPG
In the picture above are 6 UMX servos. Thats pretty much all there is to say.

Gimicks:
IMG_8431.JPG
I am not gonna label these as they are pretty obvious.

Please, Please, Please make any offer you have as i would love to make a good trade. Shipping and other complications can be figured out after offers. I would love to take a look at any offers regarding RC planes, RC in general, Parts, FT designs, Drones, FPV pretty much anything. Thank you for your time!

Dante

Sooo i have been loving building planes lately but have a particular batch of electronics that i haven't been able to use. These are all UMX things. So here is what i am offering. I have 4 receivers, two motors, a few servos and a few props. I am willing to trade these for planes, parts, FPV stuff, drone stuff, or money. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANY ELECTRONICS FOR THE FT DART OR A BUILT FT DART IN TRADE FOR THESE. Even if you think an offer wont hold i would love it if you asked. Sooo here are the products.

Receivers:
View attachment 130721
The receiver on the top of the picture is a UMX receiver with two attached servos, 3 servo ports, and a 1s battery and small engine plug.

The receiver below it is a UMX receiver with two attached servos, 2 servo ports, and a battery and esc plug for the bigger 2s battery and motor.

The receiver below it is a UMX receiver with no attached servos, 5 servo ports, and a battery and motor plug for the bigger 2s battery and motor.

The receiver on the bottom is a orange RX reciever with 6 channel ports.

Motors: View attachment 130722 The already mounted blue and white motor at the top is a UMX motor with a 2s esc connector and is 3000kv.

The non-mounted motor is a umx motor with a 2d ESC connector, I don't know the specs for it.

The just found its way into the pic.

Servos:
View attachment 130723 In the picture above are 6 UMX servos. Thats pretty much all there is to say.

Gimicks: View attachment 130724 I am not gonna label these as they are pretty obvious.

Please, Please, Please make any offer you have as i would love to make a good trade. Shipping and other complications can be figured out after offers. I would love to take a look at any offers regarding RC planes, RC in general, Parts, FT designs, Drones, FPV pretty much anything. Thank you for your time!
Are you willing to sell only some of your parts separately? I would love to have the 1s micro board, 2 servos, and the Orange RX, but I have no need for the others (2x 2s boards, 3 servos and props). I completely understand if this is too complicated, so no pressure. Does $50 including shipping for the above mentioned items sound fair?

IcedStorm777

Are you willing to sell only some of your parts separately? I would love to have the 1s micro board, 2 servos, and the Orange RX, but I have no need for the others (2x 2s boards, 3 servos and props). I completely understand if this is too complicated, so no pressure. Does $50 including shipping for the above mentioned items sound fair?

Oh im sorry if i made this unclear, i just want to sell them, i don't care if you buy one thing or the whole lot! However i would prefer it if you don't just buy say one prop as shipping would be more than the price!

Dante

Oh im sorry if i made this unclear, i just want to sell them, i don't care if you buy one thing or the whole lot! However i would prefer it if you don't just buy say one prop as shipping would be more than the price!
Great! What kind of price range were you thinking about two servos, the micro 1s board and the orange rx? I know $50 may be a little low so just want to see what you were thinking.

IcedStorm777

Great! What kind of price range were you thinking about two servos, the micro 1s board and the orange rx? I know $50 may be a little low so just want to see what you were thinking.

I was thinking roughly 60$ plus shipping. I can get in a small box so shipping would probably be about 5$ for ground shipping. So i could do 60$ plus however much shipping cost bringing your total to 65ish$. Does that sound good for you? If so i will DM you with specifics.

JTarmstr

Elite member
I was thinking 7-10$ per servo sounded fair but i am flexible, how many do you want and do you think that sounds fair?
Thank you!

I was looking at 2-4 servos for a Balsa conversion, I could find them online at the cheapest for 10 dollars, Would you consider 6-8 dollars fair?

IcedStorm777

with @Dante possibly buying two servos, i may only be able to get you three. I found out that out of the six servos one wasn't working. @Dante will possibly be buying two which leaves three. Does three servos for $25 sound fair if i pay for shipping? Where do you live? Thank you!

IcedStorm777

There is still a TON of stuff left and i AM willing to sell separately in case anyone was wondering. PLEASE Please don't hesitate to ask.