FOR SALE: APM 2.6, GoPro 3+, 9X w/ er9x FrSky, FPV gear, etc.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Last Thursday I would have cleaned you out but Friday I spent a bundle at RC Timer so alas I am now broke and you have all this good stuff. :(

Thurmond

Last edited:

John Michaels

Last Thursday I would have cleaned you out but Friday I spent a bundle at RC Timer so alas I am now broke and you have all this good stuff. :(

Thurmond

The Gopro and Charger is pending, but i can cut you a deal on the rest of the stuff for say $300 shipped?
John

Last edited:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
The Gopro and Charger is pending, but i can cut you a deal on the rest of the stuff for say $300 shipped?
John

I would love to John but this time I can't. Man it hurt to say that! ;)

To give you an idea of how much RC Timer recently got from me I received 2 boxes full of goods weighed in at about 8lbs. consisting of motors, ESC's, CF Props, 3 axis gimbal, Camera, Flight control systems, Vibration isolation devices, Weather Domes for flight controllers, frames and assorted small electronic boards of varying function from telemetry to OSD for remote video.

Since My FAA guy told me the current rules will have no effect on my operations on my own property as long as I stay below 500' I have decided to go full bore and develop a tool with off the shelf components for ranchers and farmers to use themselves for various crop / livestock surveillance and many other potential uses.

Thurmond

Last edited: