Car Charger × 1
Intelligent Flight Battery × 3
Shoulder Bag × 1
Battery to Power Bank Adaptor × 1

Send us an email via: sales.paul@aol.com

Place Your Order Now: WHATSAPP CHAT :: +13512076176

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Looks like a arf or bnf since there is no controller listed would be my guess on the price which could make it seem scammish.

mikeporterinmd

Still Learning
Seems to be a bit of a spammer. If you search for sales.paul@aol.com in double quotes using google, you will find ads in many forums and a Facebook page. Hard to say if they will deliver. And in many cases, discounters make up for the savings with high shipping costs. There are lots of things for sale on Ebay for 1 cent!

Mike

Scottjd

I'm still surprised this post is still alive. So many things wrong with it.
1. It's off topic and in the wrong section, I know admin that would remove t just for that reason.
2. People have commented and warned caution about it, yet the person who crapeated the post has never responded to these comments to defend the post. Just another red flag.
3. DJI has a set pricing scale, so if it is new and sealed in box and they are selling more then one they are going against DJI's reseller TOS.
4. Is says contact US at blah blah bla email. "us", I thought this is a personal account on the forum. Are biusnesses allowed to advertise on this forum and not disclose they are a buisness? Is this against FT terms of service?
5. The account used to post this still has only posted one thing in the last month, this ad only.

I wouldn't trust, but that just me.
Isn't their a way to flag posts in the sales section for possible abuse?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well since no one was in here complaining they got scammed maybe it should have been left to flop on the floor and die in obscurity?