FOR SALE: FPV EQUIPMENT, FATSHARKS, DRAGONLINK etc.

blackidmagic

Sadly my time has come to exit the FPV world as I've taken on other hobbies! I've given it a long thought and stuff must go. Everything I'm selling would suit a beginner all the way up to an advanced flyer.

There is a lot of stuff to go so be quick as i've priced these for what i think is reasonable.

Images are available through this link ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/at2bjrqhg9biewg/vN51Sg07aB ) , I would upload to the forum but I feel it's easier to upload to my dropbox and share it.

All prices are in Australian Dollars. (Hint: I'm in Australia!)

2x Lawmate 1.2-1.3 GHz 1000mw, $60 each (Note: Only one has an antenna)

1x Lawmate 1.2-1.3 GHz Receiver $30

UPDATE: 1 DRAGONLINK RECEIVER HAS GONE. Will only sell the remaining dragonlink equipment as a set.
1x Dragonlink V1 transmitter and 1 Dragonlink receivers (compatible with the transmitter) $230

!!SOLD!! 1x FY31AP with Hornet OSD $200

!!SOLD!! Fatshark Dominator V1 video goggles, with 5.8Ghz receiver and 600mw transmitter $220

1x Eagletree Eagle Eyes $40

Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable

Shipping, well I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world at your expense. I think international shipping for most items will be around $30, this will cover packaging, posting and other things.

If you are in Australia it will be relatively cheap for postage and much faster.

Any question please leave a comment or PM me.

Also I have a ton of other stuff lying around in the garage so if you are looking for something in particular (KK boards) just ask.

Last edited:

lonewolf7717

Gosh I would be so interested in all of that but unfortunately there is a great deal of water between you and I....don't even need to look at shipping cause I know it would be too high.

blackidmagic

Gosh I would be so interested in all of that but unfortunately there is a great deal of water between you and I....don't even need to look at shipping cause I know it would be too high.

Surely it wouldn't be a such a high number. I've only put $30 as a rough estimate for shipping international.

I think when I sent my Dragonlink to the US it cost me about $25ish but that had tracking and insurance.