For Sale: Spektrum DX6i DSMX Transmitter and AR6115e Microlite Six Channel Receivers

Mustang7302

SOLD: Spektrum DX6i DSMX Transmitter and AR6115e Microlite Six Channel Receivers

I am upgrading my RC radio hardware and looking to sell my DX6i and receivers to help offset costs. I've been flying on this hardware for coming up on a year now, with dozens of hours logged in both airplanes and multirotors.

Spektrum DX6i DSMX Transmitter - $125.00, Shipped within the continental US. (SOLD)

Everything works on the transmitter with no obvious damage. Includes batteries, AC charger, and a Ready Made RC neck lanyard.

Spektrum AR6115e Microlite DSMX Six Channel Receiver - $25 Each, Shipped within the continental US, Three (3) available (ALL THREE ARE SOLD)

Small, light weight, and end pin connectors for easy wire management. I have flown these out to at least 500 meters via FPV. Might have a piece of Velcro adhered to the back used for mounting to air crafts.

Feel free to ask questions or PM me offers.

Last edited:

Montiey

Master Tinkerer
Sorry to see that no one but you posted here.. :( I guess everyone in the hobby already has a radio.