For the "experienced forum user". How to use this section.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I hope that the guys (and gals) who use the forums, and especially this forum utilize this particular topic area.

When there's a question about how to do something feature related, like posting a picture, or changing an avatar, feel free to take a link from this section and post it.

Or if you're feeling very helpful, you're welcome to make a thread posting about how to do something forum related. Maybe someone else will use your thread to help a new member find their way.

It's hard enough trying to learn things about this hobby, it's even harder when you don't know how to find the stuff you need to even begin.

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
How do i get the password to get into the "Behind the fields shed" forum in the "Off the fieild"?

Barn-E-Stormer

In The Dark
Question 1. On the Flitetest main site I keep uploading a avatar, it shows on the page like it loaded, then when the page reloads or changes it is gone??? so my article has a blank picture beside it all the time.

Question 2. I edited my article to add more details and requested information but the edit never appears? Is anyone monitoring this or am I doing something wrong? The only button I see after the editing is the "Submit for Approval", just like when the article was created.

Thanks!

earthsciteach

Several of us have been having problems with posting articles. My problem is loading pictures into articles. Doesn't work with me.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Question 1. On the Flitetest main site I keep uploading a avatar, it shows on the page like it loaded, then when the page reloads or changes it is gone??? so my article has a blank picture beside it all the time.

To me it looks like you already managed to upload an avatar...

Question 2. I edited my article to add more details and requested information but the edit never appears? Is anyone monitoring this or am I doing something wrong? The only button I see after the editing is the "Submit for Approval", just like when the article was created.

Thanks!

I think articles need to be reviewed before the changes are published.

Barn-E-Stormer

In The Dark
My avatar shows here in the forum but not on the main Flitetest page. I uploaded the avatar file from the "My Account" page and it will show for a few seconds then revert to the stock image. Strange.

baronbernie

Isn't this designated for the people that are new to forums?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin

Isn't this designated for the people that are new to forums?

Yes, but other people will make their way in here. We're hoping they'll help with steering the new users in the right directions.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Seems to work, but sometimes it's hard to tell for sure . . . Did you see the blue dragon pop up on your screen after you clicked "post"?

No? Good! Then it probably all worked ;)