Forum having hiccups of late?

Liemavick

Mentor
I started to notice error messages last night and now it seems current posts/replies aren't being updated. Makes me sad when I can't get my Flite test fix:(

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
It's been doing this for a couple of days. I've left messages on FB etc but there's no response from the Chadster...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
When I try to post a "quick reply" I get this message.

database error quick reply.jpg

If I attempt to repost and I'll get a message showing that I already posted a duplicate message. duplicate post.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Now, for me at least, it's not showing attached images as anything other than a blue link.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
If I select the option to "Go Advanced" and attempt to post, I get the same screen as the image in post #11 here.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Looking at the main forum page list it shows several posts that were made today, yet none of them are showing up in the new posts section.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Another quirk is I've noticed that there's at least one person posting that has a few posts, but is showing a "0" post count. A search of their post history shows no results.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
If you try to view the most recent posts through the "Quick Links>Today's Posts" button, it brings up a page of threads, but it shows zero replies in each one, even though all of the ones listed had replies except one.

more zero posts.jpg

Liemavick

Mentor
Things Ive noticed that may help pin down the problem(s)

Personal thread counter not updating.
New posts showing up on threads after database error, but reply counter staying at 0.
Email notification of new thread activity not working.
Private messaging doesn't appear to be working.
Josh S. Was seen asking the IT guy "Can I fly it" ?