Forum post date and time color.

Cyberspy

Hi,

I think these forums are done very well. I just have one tiny little problem when reading them. The dates and times of when a post is posted. Are white characters on a light grey background. This makes them a little hard for me to see. I looked around in settings to see if I change this. But didn't find anything. (Maybe I missed something.) Perhaps the date/time could be be made another color or themes could be added for blind old coots like myself.:)

Thanks and 73's

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hi,

I think these forums are done very well. I just have one tiny little problem when reading them. The dates and times of when a post is posted. Are white characters on a light grey background. This makes them a little hard for me to see. I looked around in settings to see if I change this. But didn't find anything. (Maybe I missed something.) Perhaps the date/time could be be made another color or themes could be added for blind old coots like myself.:)

Thanks and 73's

This has been mentioned a few times before. It's being worked on. If you want a quick solution, you can select the date and time with the mouse, so it will become more visible. I hope we get that fixed soon.