• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Four Star 40 Build

Haven’t made a whole lot of progress any any RC stuff in quite a while due to some personal things and a very busy work season this year. I have a commercial mowing business that has consumed every spare moment this season. I will be off most of the winter so in the very near future I will be finishing this build and some other small projects. I will update the thread very soon with progress.

Haven’t made a whole lot of progress any any RC stuff in quite a while due to some personal things and a very busy work season this year. I have a commercial mowing business that has consumed every spare moment this season. I will be off most of the winter so in the very near future I will be finishing this build and some other small projects. I will update the thread very soon with progress.
interested to see what you come up with. bring pictures next time you're here. Lol. Good luck!

SquirrelTail

I had a nitro powered 4 star 30 or so years ago and it was a great flier. I built the electric about a year ago, same great flier. I would suggest using the battery modification and have a top hatch, much easier.
I am gonna be going nitro on this one. Flew @Samh fourstar and loved it!

chris398mx

I bought a saito 91 at a swap meet a few weeks ago that i wanted to put into a value hobby stylus 70. Tried to order one to find out they are discontinued and i wont be able to buy one. I am thinking about a 4 star 64 to put this engine in.