Four Star 40 Build

epiper93

Sorry I glanced over that, must be because it's a terrible option for that plane. Thanks for pointing it out though

jsknockoff

Mentor
Haven’t made a whole lot of progress any any RC stuff in quite a while due to some personal things and a very busy work season this year. I have a commercial mowing business that has consumed every spare moment this season. I will be off most of the winter so in the very near future I will be finishing this build and some other small projects. I will update the thread very soon with progress.

epiper93

Haven’t made a whole lot of progress any any RC stuff in quite a while due to some personal things and a very busy work season this year. I have a commercial mowing business that has consumed every spare moment this season. I will be off most of the winter so in the very near future I will be finishing this build and some other small projects. I will update the thread very soon with progress.
interested to see what you come up with. bring pictures next time you're here. Lol. Good luck!

jsknockoff

Mentor
Will do. I’m pretty motivated to get these projects finished up because I have a Four Star 120 for this year’s balsa build.

degriz

Was she ever finished? I am gonna buy one.

I had a nitro powered 4 star 30 or so years ago and it was a great flier. I built the electric about a year ago, same great flier. I would suggest using the battery modification and have a top hatch, much easier.

OliverW

Legendary member
I had a nitro powered 4 star 30 or so years ago and it was a great flier. I built the electric about a year ago, same great flier. I would suggest using the battery modification and have a top hatch, much easier.
I am gonna be going nitro on this one. Flew @Samh fourstar and loved it!

chris398mx

Master member
I bought a saito 91 at a swap meet a few weeks ago that i wanted to put into a value hobby stylus 70. Tried to order one to find out they are discontinued and i wont be able to buy one. I am thinking about a 4 star 64 to put this engine in.