Four-star 40 plans

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Hello everybody for my next project I would like to build a Sigg four-star 40. I’ve had one before and loved it but it was already built and I can’t find plans for it. I would assume that you guys know how to find plans better than I do if any of you have plans for the four*40 please post here😄

skymaster

Elite member
Here is an idea for you. what if you start off withe the fuselage of the FT spitfire. if you compare the two plane's fuselage the only difference is the nose, should be easy to modify and modify the wing's also.

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Here is an idea for you. what if you start off withe the fuselage of the FT spitfire. if you compare the two plane's fuselage the only difference is the nose, should be easy to modify and modify the wing's also.
That is actually a fantastic idea for a foam board plane but I was hoping to build this out of Balsawood and put os46 on it but fantastic idea I’ll try that later

Off-topic jes

Elite member

Draftman1

Sig sells them, I bought a set when I was building out of coroplast, corostar 40
I got rid of the plans when I moved, I tried to find some free ones also online, no luck,
It’s an easy design, straight wing, it would be super easy to design,
I would basicly use the same proportions of the simple stick

Tench745

Master member
Outerzone and Aero Fred tend not to carry plans from companies still selling a design. It seems respectful to their intellectual property, and probably prevents legal action.

Off-topic jes

Elite member
The four-star 40 plan is a great option if you're looking for a health insurance plan that covers most of the things you need, but doesn't include everything. Also, I am getting rushessay help to submit my thesis task on time. These plans can often be cheaper than the five-star plans, which have lower deductibles and co-pays and are more comprehensive.
Please leave and don’t come back I’m reporting you, this subject is not meant for the forums