Foxtech gear?

KLJ4CCH

hello again,

I was wondering if anyone has used the foxtech FPV gear? I wanted to know yall's experiences with the company. There prices seem right, but I cant find any solid reviews.

Thanks yall!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
That's because it's budget equipment. From all of the reviews I've found it will do the job, but you're not getting performance out of it.

I'd still buy their gear, but I'm not trying to push miles into uncharted wilderness with my aircraft at this time. If I was flying more expensive gear, I'd want to make sure I had a more reliable video system.

KLJ4CCH

So it would be good if I wanna fly high rather farther out? I just want a casual set up, nothing too crazy, so I guess this would be the best bet so far :D

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
It probably will. You won't know for sure if there is interference where you are flying that might cause you problems, but that is true with any gear. Based on what you mentioned you should be fine unless there is too much radio/electronic noise where you fly.

RoyBro

Mentor
If you get their 32 channel 5.8ghz gear you can pair it with just about anything including FatSharks.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
So it would be good if I wanna fly high rather farther out? I just want a casual set up, nothing too crazy, so I guess this would be the best bet so far :D

As long as you're comfortable with it's limitations, then it should be fine.

I'd use it myself.