FPV 4: FPV 4: Lower, closer, goalposts! (New Zealand)

basti

My fourth FPV video summing up the last 6 weeks. I'm getting more and more comfortable being closer to the ground, especially since I bashed my falcon up a bit and realised it can take a bit of a beating.
Highlights of this video would have to be the goals on our sportsfield, and flying at night for the first time (ok it was dusk, but it was too dark to see the plane LOS)
Enjoy!

Carbon

Elemental Madness
very,very cool! I'd like to do that one day if I get the chance/finances! What camera are you using for the hd shots? GoPro?

basti

Hi, thanks for the feedback, Yep it's the Gopro Hero2. Actual video you get out of the gopro is better than what is on youtube since youtube compressesit a bit.

basti

Right after I uploaded my last video, it snowed here in Christchurch, New Zealand (we get very few snow days in a year if any at all) so I just had to make up another video of some awesome snow FPV!

SteveOBHave

Awesome, NZ representing! Loving the Zabiela as well - brilliant Tune. My only crit would be for some of your longer blurbs it would be good if they were onscreen for a little longer.

basti

Hi, thanks for the comments! I actually have the song labelled as "Mad Hatter (Switch Fusion Remix)" by Masters in France. Is the tune originally by Zabiela?

Good to hear your opinion on the length of the clips - it's always a bit of a balancing act between fitting more exciting footage in and changing scene too quickly. I'll bear your feedback in mind in my next one anyway.

SteveOBHave

Nah - my bad - it's from the James Zabiela - Masters Series Renaissance. Perhaps I just don't read fast enough, but I'm interested in your comments on what is going on so it'd be nice for the text to be around for a little longer. The footage is excellent :D

basti

Oh right sorry a thick moment on my part - I thought by blurbs you meant the individual shots. Yeah I figured most people might not be interested in the comments but I like to document my "journey in FPV" a little bit with these vids so I put them there pretty briefly - I figure I can always pause and read a comment. But it's great to have your feedback, I'll make them a bit longer in the next one :)