FPV Balloon Pop Challenge

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I was referencing a video on David's site where he was blowing up some H2 filled balloons with his tricopter. But you have those woods nearby. Maybe you could do tricopter FPV combat in the woods where precision flying isn't an option but a requirement. Or tricopter vs standard helo. I'm curious what you guys have in store for this winter.

With the video game music LMAO!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I loke those set of rules! They make it much much much more fair and also the idea of that competition with hard to reach areas.

But the problem is if you do it with a helo, that you will most certainly have brokem parts with any kind of crash and a tricopter is a little more durable but still could break.

The idea getting between the swingset etc. is theremore a much "cheaper" way to do but I know with all that sponsoring, they can go crashing and we can´t :D:D:D:D

Micke

What wings are theese, looks really durable and good as FPV platform! Where can i find them? Any more episodes with them?

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Micke,
This is a personal favorite episode (too bad Josh S. and that roof) and those are flying wings. They come from various vendors. FT also has their own version.
http://flitetest.com/articles/ft-versa-wing-build
I've been wanting to build one for some time now. I started my own version but the CG was too far aft. You can buy them ready made for not too much, get the plans from on-line, or order a speed-build kit.
Enjoy,
—Jim

Last edited: