fpv bomb site

rc me

I know you have done bomb drops before. But what I think would be cool is hy leavle bombing with an fpv camera facing down and a set of cross-hars like a real ww2 bomber

MrGravey

Who is going to pay for all the FPV gear? It could be done without damaging the gear but that would require a lot of size on the bomb and even more luck. If nothing else the battery that powers the gear would be hard and very important to keep from taking a hard hit.

In short this has all the standard problems needed to make a great challenge. David wins, I called it.

rc me

Who is going to pay for all the FPV gear? It could be done without damaging the gear but that would require a lot of size on the bomb and even more luck. If nothing else the battery that powers the gear would be hard and very important to keep from taking a hard hit.

In short this has all the standard problems needed to make a great challenge. David wins, I called it.

not fpv on the bomb fpv on the plane with the camera facing down and have a bomb site like a ww2 bomber

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor

not fpv on the bomb fpv on the plane with the camera facing down and have a bomb site like a ww2 bomber
The gear stays with the plane. Besides they already did the guided bomb FPV in a previous episode...

I saw that episode and I wonder, why they didn't take a working design from 1943.
The "Fritz X" was the first smart bomb with gyro stabilization and guidance (cross over target / radio controlled + airbrake to prevent supersonic speed and instability)

Cheers
Kraut Rob