FPV Camera Pan/Tilt

FPVAirCombat

On the subject of very practical FPV pan & tilt gimbal, I offer a simple plug and play option for use with DJI FPV/ Caddx cameras with 19 - 20mm width. Check it out:

BB92E9D2-1F08-4E14-8413-129CFFFA6A9F.jpeg

Introducing Motionsic B.A.G. (BadAss Gimbal) - the most practical pan & tilt making head-tracking FPV easy!

Designed for use with DJI FPV Air Unit camera and FPV cameras 20mm width or smaller including Caddx Air Unit, Nebula Pro, Polar, etc. it fits easily under most RC plane canopies 40” wingspan and up. Can also be installed on RC cars, crawlers, boats, or copters for use with a head-tracker to give realistic in-cockpit visual experience.

Attributes:

Compact - fits under most RC plane canopies, needs only cylindrical space 40mm diameter, 50mm tall for full movement with the FPV camera

Easy to install - use included screws and nuts to affix camera and platform to plane in minutes

Smooth/precise movement - includes 2x all-metal gear, digital, premium ball-bearing servos made by Savöx in Taiwan (compare with sh0257mg, $35 retail each). https://www.savoxusa.com/products/sa...hnical-details

Check six for bandits - custom servos allow the camera to pan 280° to see 360° (with camera field of view), tilt up 80° down 45°

Easy to adjust camera height/level to scale pilot eye position by adding/removing foam pads and adjusting the tightness of individual screws on corners of the platform.

Dampens vibration - foam pads also dampen vibrations from runway or road surfaces to make the visual experience pleasantly smooth.

UV resistant frame - impregnated with anti-UV polymer so gimbal frame stays robust with prolonged sun exposure.

Shock resistant - built to withstand minor plane crashes and keep on working!

Patent pending, Made in Taiwan

* DJI FPV Air Unit/Camera not included

Available at www.fpvdogfight.com

See the gimbal in action with wireless head-tracker also available for purchase.

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
On the subject of very practical FPV pan & tilt gimbal, I offer a simple plug and play option for use with DJI FPV/ Caddx cameras with 19 - 20mm width. Check it out:

View attachment 221761

Introducing Motionsic B.A.G. (BadAss Gimbal) - the most practical pan & tilt making head-tracking FPV easy!

Designed for use with DJI FPV Air Unit camera and FPV cameras 20mm width or smaller including Caddx Air Unit, Nebula Pro, Polar, etc. it fits easily under most RC plane canopies 40” wingspan and up. Can also be installed on RC cars, crawlers, boats, or copters for use with a head-tracker to give realistic in-cockpit visual experience.

Attributes:

Compact - fits under most RC plane canopies, needs only cylindrical space 40mm diameter, 50mm tall for full movement with the FPV camera

Easy to install - use included screws and nuts to affix camera and platform to plane in minutes

Smooth/precise movement - includes 2x all-metal gear, digital, premium ball-bearing servos made by Savöx in Taiwan (compare with sh0257mg, $35 retail each). https://www.savoxusa.com/products/sa...hnical-details

Check six for bandits - custom servos allow the camera to pan 280° to see 360° (with camera field of view), tilt up 80° down 45°

Easy to adjust camera height/level to scale pilot eye position by adding/removing foam pads and adjusting the tightness of individual screws on corners of the platform.

Dampens vibration - foam pads also dampen vibrations from runway or road surfaces to make the visual experience pleasantly smooth.

UV resistant frame - impregnated with anti-UV polymer so gimbal frame stays robust with prolonged sun exposure.

See the gimbal in action with wireless head-tracker also available for purchase.

I have been looking at it this week. Looks awesome!

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member

View attachment 221761

Attributes:

I wanted to get up and running quickly so I bought one and have been flying it on a Bloody Brit. The full setup is a little heavy for this but it does okay.
Well built unit, my only complaint is that you can run it off the gears in pitch.

FPVAirCombat

I wanted to get up and running quickly so I bought one and have been flying it on a Bloody Brit. The full setup is a little heavy for this but it does okay.
Well built unit, my only complaint is that you can run it off the gears in pitch.

Thanks for your support🙂. The tilt is designed to go up to 80°, but since the native servo rotation is 280°+, one need to make use of servo end point adjustment on transmitter to prevent over rotation on tilt(pitch) both up and down (to prevent binding on gimbal frame). If properly limited(setup), it will not run off the tilt gear. Unless the gears are misaligned -I am not aware of this problem.

Last edited: