FPV Cloud Surfing | GoPro Hero 7 Black Hypersmooth!?

PierreFromBelgium

Foam Board FPV ADDICT
Nice vid, an amazing hypersmooth stabilisation ! But more than 450 euros for a camera : really to expensive...

In few months I'm sure this technology will be available in other manufacturers as runcam, mobius, etc...

But amazingly beautiful video, congrats !

BlueK

Great video, well done
thank you very much glad you like it.

Nice vid, an amazing hypersmooth stabilisation ! But more than 450 euros for a camera : really to expensive...

In few months I'm sure this technology will be available in other manufacturers as runcam, mobius, etc...

But amazingly beautiful video, congrats !

yeah it is expensiv but back in time i startet with the xiamoi great little camera, and over the time a tried all of the other cams but nothing comes close to a gopro, and this days i have enough expierence that i dont loose my quad with cam so it is fine :)

Dagger69

Cloud Surfing with my quadcopter, it was a super windy day but a good test day for my my new gopro7 the hypersmooth stabilisation works good but not perfect you can see some glitches

Hello
Realy nice fligth.....
I have one ZMR 250 but I could not filith yet. What kind of fligth simulator you advise to learn figth like this. ...

BlueK

Hello
Realy nice fligth.....
I have one ZMR 250 but I could not filith yet. What kind of fligth simulator you advise to learn figth like this. ...

ZMR 250 is great for starting was my first carbon frame too, this days the simulators are really nice I would say velocidrone or liftoff but there are also some free ones!