FPV Flyingboat "IONA" from foam and alyminium

Mac Rc

setup - 3S 2200 racestar br2830 1300kv prop 1050 wingspan 1470 fullweight 1400g - 1500 g (100g landing gear)

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I'm really diggin' those tranquil waters. You've got plenty of flying space that way. Yet another thing pushing me to get that UMX Timber, with floats. I also like the music you included. I don't have a clue what the lyrics were saying but it's certainly a nice break from the typical techno pop and the like on so many videos.

If you like water flights Bjarne on the forum also has posted some nice videos.

Mac Rc

I love your videos! Please keep making more of them! :D
in my country, it is difficult to fly Putin banned aircraft modeling ... I look for ways not to get to the police - here's a small video of how they catch me:) but can not do anything ....soon I will make two new marine videos.... and I have many videos on my youtube channel

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Будьте осторожны, мой друг. Я бы не хотел, чтобы вы попадали в неприятности только для хобби. Где ближайшее место вы могли летать, не попадая в беду с полицией?

As much as I like your posts I would not want you to get into trouble for a mere hobby.

Mac Rc

unfortunately legally we have nowhere to fly ...Russian fans of aircraft modeling have to be partisans:)...we have good police and usually just let go checking the documents without taking a fine of 100 $ :cool:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Another nice video. By the way, that is an interesting boat you have. I like the ideas in it. It looks comfortable and stable. I like that you can easily fit 2 people and the sail is an intesting idea too.