fpv goggles

The cases are definitely interesting. I never would thought to design a completely new case. I guess the question becomes whether you want to put in the effort to mod them. I will say, not having to baby your goggles would be nice. If its not too much to ask, some pictures of your setup would be appreciated.

stereodreieck86

The cases are definitely interesting. I never would thought to design a completely new case. I guess the question becomes whether you want to put in the effort to mod them. I will say, not having to baby your goggles would be nice. If its not too much to ask, some pictures of your setup would be appreciated.
Are you talking about me ? I dont have setup because my screen is broken (my fault), I am getting back into FPV this season.
All the infos are in the video description of my review. Its really the best Goggle ever, soft padding, nice cutout for the nose, the screen is fantastic, no bluescreen, adjustable lensdistance, multiple lenses available, relativly cheap and good looking and here is the sad part: massively underrated.