FPV-Inspired Apparel ChickenSashimiFPV!

chicken sashimi

Greetings FliteTest forums!

Boy do I have a treat for all you FPV addicts out there!

CSFPV Is a global leader in FPV-Centric apparel and accessories. We've got T-Shirts and Hoodies that are custom made for the FPV culture.

Here are a few examples of some of our top designs that you might have already seen at your local meets.

ultimate-groundstation-351.png

inkblot-test.png

surf-s-up-351.png

i-love-fpv-351.png

do-it-with-frequency.png

Aside from the CSFPV clothing line, we've also got Airframe decals and Stickers to customize all of your FPV gear.
Also, be sure to check out our contest page where we're regularly giving away amazing FPV prizes!

All the good stuff is available at ChickenSashimi.com
Keep updated on coupon codes and contest notifications by liking our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/ChickenSashimiFPV

Have fun, and FLY IN STYLE!
CSFPV.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Awesome to have you here! I love the shirts and their designs. I'll have to get the wife to gift me one or two.

I did place an order for some stickers, and am waiting impatiently for the decals to put on my freshly arrived Penguin!

Welcome to the forum Chicken Sashimi.

chicken sashimi

Hey Monkeyman! Thanks for the welcome.

did you order stickers from my old redbubble store or from my new chickensashimi.com?

edit.. lol.. i got confused.

Because of your last name I thought you were "ProvoFlyer" but he's out in Germany.
Don't fret.. your stickers are merrily on their way to you in FL as we speak.. just scratch out "greetings ProvoFlyer" and insert "hello MonkeyMan!" on that little love letter I put inside. :D :D

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
HA! The confusion is understandable.

I can't wait, I haven't gotten a love letter in years!

earthsciteach

Hey, Chicken Sashimi! I've been checking out your designs for a while now. I love the "These Aren't the Drones..." shirt. Great designs, man. I'll be placing an order in the near future.

Welcome to the forum!

chicken sashimi

almost! I've got two completed that I'm very proud of.. I'd like to have a couple more at least.

Still have yet to cut some prototypes, maiden, prep the website, manufacture stock for RMRC's shelves and distribute. Jeebus.. a Chicken's work is never done!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
almost! I've got two completed that I'm very proud of.. I'd like to have a couple more at least.

Still have yet to cut some prototypes, maiden, prep the website, manufacture stock for RMRC's shelves and distribute. Jeebus.. a Chicken's work is never done!

It's ok, you can send me some pictures of what you have so far. I promise to keep them secret... ;)