FPV Jet Formation Flying with Headtracker

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
haha I was going to ask what changed as your videos are usually rock solid then the note about the tilt servo came up.

You guys really have that "golden hour" timing dialed in. Beautiful sunsets. You guys make a good flight team. Maybe start making appearances at events and try to get some money or sponsorships for the effort.

Timmy

Legendary member
haha I was going to ask what changed as your videos are usually rock solid then the note about the tilt servo came up.

You guys really have that "golden hour" timing dialed in. Beautiful sunsets. You guys make a good flight team. Maybe start making appearances at events and try to get some money or sponsorships for the effort.
Agreed, you're really good!

FPVAirCombat

Thanks for the encouragement psyborg! Flying at golden hour is a necessity since winds really does not calm down until then. We are still putting a demo routine together. Still need to get a lot tighter for an audience.

I used a undersized servo (3 gram) for the custom gimbal build, to fit camera width and keep camera height realistic in cockpit. Bad call! I will be using my buddies 3d design instead.