FPV LC filters

nilsen

Hello everyone,

what are people using on their FPV machines to filter the power to the fpv camera and transmitter?

I made a simple LC circuit and it works perfectly but it's kind of heavy and was wondering what others are using or if there are other ways around the noise?

Cheers,

Nils

nilsen

Damit, and for 3 bucks, that's not bad at all.

The fatshark transmitters I use are noisy as hell, well maybe it's the camera which is driven off the same power source...

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Damit, and for 3 bucks, that's not bad at all.

The fatshark transmitters I use are noisy as hell, well maybe it's the camera which is driven off the same power source...

Not only that, they have smaller ones too if you don't need 1.7A loads... and, from the HK picture, I see resisters and a diode... so it looks like it has reverse polarity protection. Quite a bit more than my simple inductor/cap setup.

nilsen

Well I ordered 3 of them fgrom hobbyking, RMRC wants 12$ shipping for an 11$ order :)

Now I only have to wait for anywhere from 10 to 40 days for my order to arrive.

I will rebuild the DIY LC tonight, but will cover the coil in epoxy this time, I think that is what shorted out last time, the coil was positive and rubbed against the frame which caused the lovely fire.