FPV log: 4 FREESTYLE pilot goes RACING

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice Raymon!!! Guess you have caught the speed bug too now hehe. How many batteries have you killed doing that? So far I have killed two in the last month or so. One was showing signs of higher internal resistance and was getting too hot both discharging and charging but never puffed. The other was recently when I killed a cell that was showing the same. All cells charged to 4.2 but that weak one that died would only get to 4.18 at best but rest no higher then 4.15. It was cool seeing it totally lose its umph in flight though. I even got video when it died during a practice run.

Its in the ending of this video I spliced the point where it happened in.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thanks mate. My stuff is no where near as skilled as yours. I will have to go back in my logs and count how many flights that pack had before it gave up. The earliest I could have got it was back in September but if the weather is above 40 degrees and the winds are under 20 mph I am out flying every day so a pack could easily have over twenty cycles in a month or more and get pushed every flight between race practice and freestyle constant flipping and stuff.