Solved FPV monitor

OlliePackman

Is there any way to broadcast or show what I'm seeing in my fpv Goggles to a separate screen or laptop or whatever to save buying an fpv monitor for other people to look at? Basically a monitor that doesn't receive the image from the vtx but just displays what's being seen by my goggle (I have eachine ev800d Goggles if this makes a difference).

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
your Goggles don't have video out. So you would need to have a separate VRX for an external monitor. You could look at getting just a VRX that has video out to connect so something else.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just search Amazon for "7 inch FPV monitor". you will get many options and prices to choose from. I originally started flying using the one I got. It has dual receivers and its a decent 480p monitor. Now the have them in larger resolutions. I carry mine in my flight bag so anyone interested can ride along as I fly using my goggles. They can range anywhere from 80ish to 200+ dollars. Most have diversity receivers and some even have dvr built in.

I know money is tight for people but you can at least get an idea what to look for and maybe get lucky on ebay or something with a used one really cheap.

OlliePackman

Just search Amazon for "7 inch FPV monitor". you will get many options and prices to choose from. I originally started flying using the one I got. It has dual receivers and its a decent 480p monitor. Now the have them in larger resolutions. I carry mine in my flight bag so anyone interested can ride along as I fly using my goggles. They can range anywhere from 80ish to 200+ dollars. Most have diversity receivers and some even have dvr built in.

I know money is tight for people but you can at least get an idea what to look for and maybe get lucky on ebay or something with a used one really cheap.
Nah I've bin looking and new ones are to expensive and ebay ones are rare. I think I'm going to go with the eachine rotg02 vrx with my laptop.