FPV photo's

Nonamerc

Arman
foto2ch.jpg

This is my hometown, I think it's kinda small for American standards :)

(Low quality because of the fog and because it's a screenshot taken with an Ipad)

lonewolf7717

bix sunset.jpg My hometown at sunset...Fort Worth, TX. Very nice skyline with tall skyscrapers somewhat hidden by the sunset but good looking pic all the same

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I will post more pictures when i get my print screen function to work..

Install the k-lite codec pack, view your video file with the 321 Media Player Classic program included, and press Alt+I to same thumbnail in best possible quality.

lonewolf7717

Actually now that I think of it that is a frame freeze from some 1080p gopro footage, not a picture. These little gopros always amaze me.

casonjimmy

Where do you Fpv in Fort Worth?

View attachment 7896 My hometown at sunset...Fort Worth, TX. Very nice skyline with tall skyscrapers somewhat hidden by the sunset but good looking pic all the same

Lonewolf,
Where do you Fpv in Fort Worth? I was raised all over the Ft. Worth, Haltom City, Richaland Hills area. I'm living in Holly Lake Ranch, North of Tyler Tx now. I would love to Tricopter Fpv the Zoo train that runs through Trinity park.. Or the Firework Display at the Tandy Center Parking Lot!

lonewolf7717

Lonewolf,
Where do you Fpv in Fort Worth? I was raised all over the Ft. Worth, Haltom City, Richaland Hills area. I'm living in Holly Lake Ranch, North of Tyler Tx now. I would love to Tricopter Fpv the Zoo train that runs through Trinity park.. Or the Firework Display at the Tandy Center Parking Lot!
Hey man! As to where I fpv....it is pretty unsettled for me so far. This particular pic was taken from Gateway Park off 30 due East of downtown. Matter of fact that is I30 in bottom left hand corner of pic and Beach st. straight out front of the nose of the plane. One of my favorite parkflying parks but would never try for fpv from here. Typically head west of town towards weatherford or south to grandbury for more wide open country to fpv (no particular favorite spot yet). So far as a tricopter along the Trinty right in that University/Cultural district would be awesome. Within 5 minute drive you have the river, the park, zoo, TCU, Fort Wort botanical gardens, Will Rogers, Modern art museum and the Amon Carter. Nice mix of landscapes and cool architecture. Have long considered that a great place for multirotor work....but I am a fixed wing sort of guy....brain can't function on a copter level. Oh and not 10mins from all that you have the Stockyards. Not sure how well a fpv(er) would be received though....pretty sure especially at the botanical gardens they would shut you down....bit too intrusive, distraction to others sort of thing. OH just thought of another great spot, just north of downtown on the Trinity TCC built an amazing looking campus that would be worth a 10 fly around....don't know how long its been since your were in town but things.....they are a changing quick for cowtown.