FPV & run cam stack (or any FPV Setup)

Yo! Hey all - I just watched FT’s video on the run cam stack and then realized it’s several years old. Do you all mind posting links to resources you liked when learning about building/adding FPV to my FT planes? I have the versa, and am about to build the spear. I love the spear setup and have an older GoPro, would just love some suggestions as to where to start learning about building and setup.
Thanks in advance!

WillL84

Yo! Hey all - I just watched FT’s video on the run cam stack and then realized it’s several years old. Do you all mind posting links to resources you liked when learning about building/adding FPV to my FT planes? I have the versa, and am about to build the spear. I love the spear setup and have an older GoPro, would just love some suggestions as to where to start learning about building and setup.
Thanks in advance!

I'd love a more recent FPV video. I'm looking at getting a setup but everything I find seems to be old, incomplete or assumes you know a bunch of stuff already.

I'd love a more recent FPV video. I'm looking at getting a setup but everything I find seems to be old, incomplete or assumes you know a bunch of stuff already.
Yep, that’s how I feel. Really great stuff but I would love to see the FT guys go over the DJI headsets they use, the run cams, the silver box with two antennas that I think is the HD/nav? I’m starting from scratch so would love a classic Josh B. breakdown.