FPV Twinstar Version 01

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We receive many requests regarding this plane. The official Flite Test FPV Twinstar is our workhorse. Weather it's beautiful cloud shots, chasing a plane for review, or an awesome sunset, this plane has been a wonderful FPV platform. Initially it was referred to me by David Windestal from www.rcexplorer.se. I built it to his specs, then I made a few of my own adjustments. The biggest change I made was a lower KV motor with bigger props. The airframe is made by Multiplex.

I have put many hours, and many more miles on this aircraft and it's just about to be removed from commission. Currently it has a crinkled front-end and some mud stains from it's most recent nose landing. While it still flies fine, I'm eager pull out all the electronics and start fresh with a new airframe that has no holes, excessive glue, or gouges.

I highly recommend this platform to anyone who has an interest in serious FPV flying. I've flown for more than 25 minutes on one 2200 3S. It's very stable and has lots of power!

Below are a couple of pictures to show the internal workings. Please comment if you have any questions.

Written by:

Chad Kapper

Flite_Test-FPV-Twinstar-MED.jpg

Twinstar_II_FPV_Diagram_Ver01.jpg

see_article.png