FPV Vendor List. Flite Test sponsors Highlighted!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Ok, I'm trying to make shopping easier for myself, and, well, for you too. What can I say, I'm an enabler.

Tell me your favorite FPV suppliers, and I'll add them to the list. Please point out any that you know are Flite Test supporters, I'd love to give them my business first.

A

Altitude Hobbies

Atomik RC

B

Best Hobby Mall

BuddyRC

C

Cali-Bros Specializing in Hubsan micro quadcopters.

ChickenSashimiFPV FPV inspired apparel and stuff.

CNC Helicopter

D

DPCAV

Drone Matters

E

EAST COAST FPV

ebay

EvokeRC A UK based shop.

F

FatShark Specializing in FPV video goggles.

Flite Test

FLYTRON

FOXTECH

FPV Hobby

FPV Manuals

FPV Style

G

GetFPV Florida based company. (I use them often, very good company to deal with.)

Grayson Hobby

Great Hobbies Multiple locations in Canada, thanks for telling us about it tim28rc!

H

HobbyKing

Hobby Wireless

I

J

jDrones

K

L

LazerToys

M

Multicopter Builders

Multirotor Superstore

N

New Generation Hobbies

O

P

Q

R

RageCams

Range Video

Ready Made RC

S

ScherrerUHF Specializing in Long Range Systems

SecurityCamera2000

ServoCity

Sierra RC

Sparkfun Electronics

SurveilZone

Sweep Wings

T

Team Legit

U

V

Video Aerial Systems

W

X

Y

Z

squishy

Pirate ParkFlyer
sierrarc.com?

Pete is a really cool guy and a great FPV pilot, he comes out to fly with us sometimes. He's one of the business owners who actually flies and tests the things he sells. He's branching into multirotors now as well and trying to just stock the best stuff, no fluff...

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
That's going big budget! Most of us can't afford "staff"! Strictly volunteer work around here...

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I was only joking about a typo; staff instead of stuff. I meant no harm. and what I meant by volunteer work was I spend all my money on my hobby, there's nothing left to pay anyone to help with FPV.
Don't apologize for your English, it's much better than my German!

Smok1n

I got my Fatshark Predator V2 kit from getfpv.com. Fast, nice selection, good layout on the site for finding what you're looking for. They carry Video Aerial Systems (IBCrazy), ImmersionRC, Team Black Sheep, EagleTree, Fatshark, etc.

Aran

Hi Guys,

We are exclusive UK stockists of the FX-61 Phantom. check us out at evokerc.com

We are currently running a competition to win a free FX-61 Phantom PNF package too.

Cheers
Aran
evokerc.com