FPV Video Display/ Used goggles anyone?

movisa

Alright guys...
I have a Eachine ccd fpv camera mounted on my quad connected to a fat shark teleporter v5 video tx. I currently do not have the will to spend the amount of money required to get goggles, but I have no clue as to how to display video on my computer or phone or anything really. Any low-cost ideas or used pair of goggles?

Jordan3367

Hi,
First, do you have a receiver and antenna (for both transmitter and reciever) already? You need something to receive the signal, and they have to be compatible with your tx.
For a display, I would recommend a hobbyking.com/en_us/quanum-diy-fpv-goggle-set-with-monitor-kit.html It’s really good for it’s price, and I’ve used it happily for a while now. If you need even cheaper, you might be able to find a small monitor and cables elsewhere, but you would have to do a little bit of research.

Good Luck! FPV is a ton of fun, and I hope you enjoy this hobby. :)

movisa

Thanks man,
I have a fat shark tx and i'm currently looking for a compatible receiver- any good ones you can recommend? Thanks!:D

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
My question is how much do you want to spend? I have seen goggles and integrated receivers / screens for ~$50 these days...

movisa

Ya honestly that's a good price- the 200+ goggles though are a bit pricey. Do you have any good receiver integrated screens or monitors that you guys recommend?
Thanks, M

Last edited: