Franken Sensei 2.0- Franken plane contest.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Well, Let me start out with a Rant. I HATE SPEKTRUM!!!!!!!! (DSM2 that is.)

Rant over.

So yesterday I was running some physics experiments with a nerf bomb, and my sensei. I had just released the Bomb and gone to full power in a vertical dive, when I had a radio lockout... The drop was later calculated to be from about 1500(!!!) ft. Anyway, here is what's left...

photo(8).JPG

This is the rebuild of FrankenSensei.

Flat4

Sorry for your loss, and good luck with the rebuild. That said, I have to know, what got to the ground first? I'm guessing Sensei.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
FA,

that had to be an epic crash -- doesn't even look like all the parts :eek:

Any thoughts yet on the direction you're taking?

Mustang7302

My Super Cub has taken some rough unexpected greetings to earth, but nothing that catastrophic. I imagine you might be able to piece it back together with some toothpicks, hot glue, and packing tape!

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Sorry for your loss, and good luck with the rebuild. That said, I have to know, what got to the ground first? I'm guessing Sensei.
Sensei.

CraftyDan, I doish they are just much shorter that they used to be!:p

Mustang, my SC has done that 4 times now due to various issues, the same ease of repair. The Sensei is very lightly built though.

EFG, you are welcome to find me a more crash proof plane. Beggars can't be choosers!:D

By the way, the build log will be slightly delayed because I am in So Cal!:cool:

Epic fly guy

Awesome Member
I might not get to maiden soon enough because of bad weather in my location it's been hard to even fly normal aircraft because of wind rain visibility and such.

Epic fly guy

Awesome Member
Foam Addict I don't think any plane is crash proof we just have good days and bad days and it looks like you had a bad day sorry for your loss but it shall hopefully rise from the dead. :D