Frankin Glider

Nate79

Hi guys this is my first post and if I leave something out please let me know so I can edit the post.

But anyway I am trying to put together an old Hobbico Park Pilot. I only have the fuselage and main wing. I need to build the vertical and horizontal stabs. I also would like to put a brushless motor and a folding propeller. I am having trouble knowing what type of motor and understanding the idea of determining the right electronics. Please help. Also any suggestions for the material for the vert and horz stabs.

Biff45452

You seem to have attached a file to your post that does not look like it belongs. In fact it looks like a contract with personal info in it. Just a heads up.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Nate79,

You should get with earthsciteach/Pat... He lives in Dallastown as well. He could be a great resource for you and a great flying buddy as well!

Tell him I sent you his way!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
You seem to have attached a file to your post that does not look like it belongs. In fact it looks like a contract with personal info in it. Just a heads up.

I have just unapproved the attachment, so people should not be able to download it anymore.

earthsciteach

Nate-not sure what that attachment is all about, but I also live in Dtown. Hit me up, bro. We can get together and build that thing.