Free, easy video editer for YouTube?

Jesse Dupreez

My building and flying is getting a lot better, but all I have so far on my YouTube is raw, unedited video clips. I'm a complete newb at video editing and would like a preferably free, easy, user friendly program for editing. Nothing fancy just need it to: 1.), edit and cut parts where the plane leaves the screen and stuff.2.), add text and music.3.) Compile a video from pieces of multiple different clips of footage. That's all I need out of it, in as easy and accessible a format as possible. Any recommendations?
use openshot(if you are useing linux)
or vsdc video editor (for windows)

WillL84

DaVinci Resolve is free and super powerful but can have a pretty steep learning curve. As always though there's tons of tutorials on YouTube.

Bo123

Elite member
Editing videos is a favorite requirement of young people today, being able to make unique videos for themselves to post on social networking sites is an extremely favorite thing of many young people today. There are many tools for you to use, but which is the best support tool for you. Today I would like to introduce the Efectum Ocean Of APK application that allows you to edit videos according to your preferences.
Reported

Bo123

Elite member
I recommend you to use final cut pro. It is easy to for both beginner and expert. There are some features that can help you to understand it better 1)Non-destructive Editing Clips 2) Colour-coding of Content 3) A High Degree of Organization
for more information regarding final cut pro you can click here. I personally use it.
reported

Jesse Dupreez

so I used to use Openshot.....................
But now i am using Kadenlive,Which is a lot harder to use the first time ,but it is a lot more power full than openshot

Bo123

Elite member
Hi, I found some free video editing software that allows you to overlay text or pictures. Here are some software HitFilm Express, Lightworks, iMovie, VideoPad, DaVinci Resolve, Final cut pro, VSDC Free Video Editor,Capcut, OpenShot, and Shotcut. But I suggest Capcut. This software runs in both ios and windows. I wouldn't recommend any paid version because the free version allows almost the same features.
Reported

skymaster

Elite member
Do any of you running windows 10. cause you could just use windows video editor. its on the start menu go all the way to V

Daegal

My building and flying is getting a lot better, but all I have so far on my YouTube is raw, unedited video clips. I'm a complete newb at video editing and would like a preferably free, easy, user friendly program for editing. Nothing fancy just need it to: 1.), edit and cut parts where the plane leaves the screen and stuff.2.), add text and music.3.) Compile a video from pieces of multiple different clips of footage. That's all I need out of it, in as easy and accessible a format as possible. Any recommendations?

I know a video editor which is the best one for you. The name of the video is AceMovi. All of the features you mentioned exist in this software. The most important thing is that the video editor is very suitable for beginners on video editing. It is almost free. You can use all the text styles, transtions, stickers, and audio within it even though you are not a premiere member of it. However, if you want to upload the edited video to YouTube and you are not a paid user, the video will have AceMovi watermark on your video when you export the video from the software. If you just want to practice your editing skills, this software free version is also enough for you.