FREE FLIGHT LOG SPREADSHEET!

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I updated the spreadsheet, took out the background (too busy) and there is also a formula that will keep track of your total flight minutes on the right side of spreadsheet. Page 2 is airplane and battery inventory. I realize I copied this format from a log book, but it is free and its a spreadsheet so...

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
I like it! I did something like that while I was waiting for my first plane to arrive... and never used it! :black_eyed:

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Ya, tell me about data entry. I just spent three days entering in everything I could remember since I started in Sept 2016. So far I have a little over 5 hours of flight time and over $2,000 in expenses. That includes all my start up gear like radios and fpv equipmemnt ect. And I thought this was cheaper than real flying GA. Now that Im cought up on data entry it should be really easy to keep track. Kinda cool to see everything and realize that I have been flying a lot even though our weather is terrible.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Screenshot of log

Heres a screen shot of my log. I may have missed some flights, but prrtty much starts when I started flying rc last year. The spreadsheet keeps minutes total at the top of the minutes column now also. Hopefully I will keep up with it, kinda cool to see the hours on airframes and my pilot time tracked.

IMG_2621.PNG

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I will see, its been a while since I posted this but I think I have a link somewhere.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I still use it when I fly and mine is working good. Tomorrow I will try to post a link to the blank one. Try clicking on the link above?

Last edited: