Free HobbyKing Discount!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Free HobbyKing Discount!

When you're going to buy from HobbyKing, check this page first!

While I was searching for stuff on Google, I found this thing called buddy codes. A buddy code can be used to get small discounts on HK stuff.

So there is this page that lists buddy codes for you. And that magical page is:

hk.rc-international.info/swarm

This magical page lists items with available buddy codes. Some just go a few cents off, others go more than half.
The page states the regular price and the discount price. (may be inaccurate)
Just click on the item you want, and the HobbyKing item page will open. Beside the price you'll see a * sign, meaning you get the discount! (You need to be logged in to HK)

You can earn money by sharing buddy codes. See here for more info.

We could make a thread for discount codes, but the site is way better. So, IMHO no.

PaulT

Mentor
FYI if you sign up to HK and sign on, go to the forum page.
Look for a thread titled Buddy Buddy Buddy.
And there you have it.
Click on the warehouse you are buying from.
Items listed are good for 14 days.
Just an extra discount and incentive to purchase.

This is the same page but Colorex's link is strictly for the international warehouse in Hong Kong

Last edited:

Boom

It looks like only the HK Kit version of the Bixler is enabled for buddycode discount, the other versions don't get buddy codes.
Which version and warehouse are you looking for?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It looks like only the HK Kit version of the Bixler is enabled for buddycode discount, the other versions don't get buddy codes.
Which version and warehouse are you looking for?

Intl. Warehouse, ARF Bixler.

I found a few codes for other warehouses on the site.

PaulT

Mentor
I can't give you a link because you need to sign up with hobby king and log on. Then click on the forum button at the top of their
page. Following the above instructions will get you there.

CrashingDutchman

If a buddy code doesn't work, there can be 3 things that happened:
1. You are not logged in at the Hobbyking site. First log in, then click the buddy link from my site
2. Your membership level at Hobbyking is at a level where the product price for that level is lower or equal to the buddy code price
3. The buddy code has been used by 3 other people and has therefore expired.

One suggestion I can do, especially since the Bixler seems quite popular, buy one from Hobbyking and post the buddy code on my site. I have over 750 unique visitors and over 5000 page views per day, so a pretty good audience.

My site generates forum code that you can copy/past into forums to make sure your codes are also found there. Hint: post the buddy code in a thread where this plane is discussed!

Good luck!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Well, I might have been signed out. The international ARF doesn't work, I guess it expired. The other two (AUS and USA) work now.

I hope a new code is posted.

Question: If I buy with a buddy code, do I get a new buddy code for that product?

Boom

Question: If I buy with a buddy code, do I get a new buddy code for that product?

Actually, if you buy a product which is eligible for buddy codes you get one only if you have not used a buddy code to buy one.

So either you buy for the buddy price and don't get a code or you buy for the regular price, get a buddy code and get a refund of the price difference if someone else buys with your buddy code.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Actually, if you buy a product which is eligible for buddy codes you get one only if you have not used a buddy code to buy one.

So either you buy for the buddy price and don't get a code or you buy for the regular price, get a buddy code and get a refund of the price difference if someone else buys with your buddy code.

Ohhh, I supposed so. So which way saves/earns more money?

I mean if you get three other people to buy the product with your buddy code, will you save trice as much?

Boom

No, they save you the same amount. I guess using a buddycode is better for you if you just want to buy at HK once, because the refund for someone using your buddycode is in HK store credits while when you use a buddycode you save right away (HK never gets the money).
As soon as you plan on buying from HK again it doesn't matter at all anymore. :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
No, they save you the same amount. I guess using a buddycode is better for you if you just want to buy at HK once, because the refund for someone using your buddycode is in HK store credits while when you use a buddycode you save right away (HK never gets the money).
As soon as you plan on buying from HK again it doesn't matter at all anymore. :)

If the shipping goes fine, then I'll buy again. So much cool stuff! (some crap also)

bhavinsw

Hi,

There is code "07E934C9-5919-4B1E-8266-A19EC0BCD26A" gives you around $1 discount on your order of silicon wire and other accessories.

You should check Hobbyking coupon codes page at couponslady for more such codes.

Thanks

Last edited: