Free LiPo battery logging app

hoiberg42

Hi all,
I'm new on this forum :D and I immediately have something to share.
It's my LiPo watch app. I recently turned it into freeware, so it's now available for free on the iOS app store (link).
It lets you log the cycles of your LiPo batteries, and it will remind you when a battery is stored at the wrong voltage for too long (to help you keep them in top condition).
It does many other things as well, so please have a look :)

screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

BTW, it will stay free - this is not meant as a marketing stunt or anything like that.

rk65471817

ThanksI love the LiPo app however I would like to point out some bugs it got. Not always but frequently when I open the app in my iphone (using iOS 10) it will only show blank white screen in startup and nothing else and won't work any further. Can you get it fixed?

hoiberg42

ThanksI love the LiPo app however I would like to point out some bugs it got. Not always but frequently when I open the app in my iphone (using iOS 10) it will only show blank white screen in startup and nothing else and won't work any further. Can you get it fixed?

I can't reproduce the problem. Does force-quitting the app (double click on home button and swipe up) help?