FREE PLANS WITHOUT BUILD VIDEOS?!?!

Chuppster

I love this idea. The more materials you get out there the better! Just don't overwhelm SP0NZ too much...

Fireflyer

Definitely YES! more plans !
I wish there was a laser cutting program for user designed plans and multi rotor frames. Something where you could go and draw a 2D design for quads frames and or foamies order it from Flite Test already laser cut . A program post could be setup for the software on the laser cutter to be able to draw and cut basic 2d design allowing the user create,build,and share their design with others.

Dante

mini highwing

I would love to see mini simple cub, cessna, or bushwhacker plans. Any somewhat scale mini highwing plane would be much appreciated. I have attempted to design my own stol plane, but the boxyness of it didn't work. A kit and video are not necessary, because I only need the general gist of the shape of the fuse and wings.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'll just keep asking every week until I get a response. XD

:p

overeasy

Persistent asking until we receive a response will now be referred to as "sponzing".
sponz, sponzing, sponzed, have been sponzing. "We need to sponz the forum on this!", "We sponzed Stefan until he responded."

or maybe not

You're the man Sponz

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Persistent asking until we receive a response will now be referred to as "sponzing".
sponz, sponzing, sponzed, have been sponzing. "We need to sponz the forum on this!", "We sponzed Stefan until he responded."

or maybe not

You're the man Sponz

Nice!

fonz-happy-days.jpg

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
OH MY GOSH!!! haha Fantastic... STRAIGHT CRUSHED IT!!!! lol

So.. I did talk to josh last week in which we talked about a few different models that we could put out very quickly and easily. I believe he was going to get in touch with you DAN, which if he did not, then I would give him a call/text and get things moving ;) . He has some more info and once you guys get connected it should be simple moving forward at least for the first few designs!

Let me know if you have any other questions my friend and how the convo goes with J-bix!!

Blessings,
Stefan

Chuppster

OH MY GOSH!!! haha Fantastic... STRAIGHT CRUSHED IT!!!! lol

So.. I did talk to josh last week in which we talked about a few different models that we could put out very quickly and easily. I believe he was going to get in touch with you DAN, which if he did not, then I would give him a call/text and get things moving ;) . He has some more info and once you guys get connected it should be simple moving forward at least for the first few designs!

Let me know if you have any other questions my friend and how the convo goes with J-bix!!

Blessings,
Stefan

Woohoo! I'm rather excited about this!