Free Profile Airplane Drawings

Seahunter

I was researching looking for the owner of a Cessna T50 Bobcat drawing that I have been using to make a foam model of that Cessna twin and it was originated and was downloaded from this site. www.the-blueprints.com/. Check it out. They have 80,000 free blueprints to download. Profile drawings of just about every aircraft you can imagine, Modern 9777, WW2 7527, WW1 534, SciFi 2741 (it has all the star-wars fighters). Here is the drawing that I'm using to scratch build my Cessna T50. I plan to do a thread on it in the near future. I'm building Version #1 out of the old white foam to help me in drawing pencil lines and cutting. Also a shot of current progress, not glued up. propped up to see what it's going to look like. Maybe I'll do a build thread on #2 if the first one flies more than three seconds!:p :) Happy Trails Fred

cessna-t-50-uc-78-bobcat.png GOPR0490.JPG

Seahunter

Thanks for the post Seahunter

Thanks for the post, you probably have already located the web site for free plans at https://www.aerofred.com/ A lot of free plans are available at this site. I recently downloaded the plans for my old hanger queen (Little Arcy) from them, did a modified 50% build in DTFB and I am at the painting stage on it and the Cessna T50 in the prior post, weather permitting I will do the paint jobs and finish them.

GOPR0649.JPG GOPR0131.JPG

Last edited: