• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free stuff at HK!!!

Tim Hoyer

Watch This!!!!!
It is a random pop-up for an "item of the day" all you have to do is order $100 in stuff and pay shipping on the freebie!
I got a 10s 4500mah 30c Lipo

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IDK, but I think they want you to raise the shipping space a bit more, and fill in the new shipping space with more stuff. That is, buy more. Though it's a freebie so I don't complain :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IDK, but I think they want you to raise the shipping space a bit more, and fill in the new shipping space with more stuff. That is, buy more. Though it's a freebie so I don't complain :)

BTW I'm getting

Turnigy Taipan Fiberglass V-Hull 385mm (Hull Only)
Product ID: Taipan385
Normal Price: $61.08
NOW: $0.00

Which is a huge deal, but you need a motor, ESC, impeller, battery, RX, and Tx which HK wants you to buy.

If I were to buy a motor, ESC, impeller, battery, RX, and Tx, THEN, I'd like them to throw in the hull for free.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
You should keep restarting an order until something more valuable comes up :D That way you get a little more then a servo.

I accidently put something into the cart at the HK shop and all I got was one of those parcel cartons which was actually worth 0,01$.

I wasn´t ordering anything anyway so I wasn´t that frustrated :D:D

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I wouldn't mind a 10s battery... I could parallel it into my ebike (36V). Although I'm not likely to get permission from the mrs to spend $100 on hk stuff any time soon...

FPVking

What can you do with a 10s lipo?
Cut it open and make a bunch of 3s packs: 2250 or 4500 mAh. Last for many years (y). Paid only extra shipping for that scary monster lipo. I can make 3s 2250mAh lipos and whole 6 of them. Not bad for 24$, that makes 4$ one pack. Plus free 2s 2250mAh lipo for spare cells if needed.