Free stuff at HK!!!

Tim Hoyer

Watch This!!!!!
It is a random pop-up for an "item of the day" all you have to do is order $100 in stuff and pay shipping on the freebie!
I got a 10s 4500mah 30c Lipo

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IDK, but I think they want you to raise the shipping space a bit more, and fill in the new shipping space with more stuff. That is, buy more. Though it's a freebie so I don't complain :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IDK, but I think they want you to raise the shipping space a bit more, and fill in the new shipping space with more stuff. That is, buy more. Though it's a freebie so I don't complain :)

BTW I'm getting

Turnigy Taipan Fiberglass V-Hull 385mm (Hull Only)
Product ID: Taipan385
Normal Price: $61.08
NOW: $0.00

Which is a huge deal, but you need a motor, ESC, impeller, battery, RX, and Tx which HK wants you to buy.

If I were to buy a motor, ESC, impeller, battery, RX, and Tx, THEN, I'd like them to throw in the hull for free.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Nope, when you go to your cart. Sometimes when you add a product, sometimes when you just go there.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
You might not be able to use it, but someone will, you could always put it for sale on a classifieds section.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
You should keep restarting an order until something more valuable comes up :D That way you get a little more then a servo.

I accidently put something into the cart at the HK shop and all I got was one of those parcel cartons which was actually worth 0,01$.

I wasn´t ordering anything anyway so I wasn´t that frustrated :D:D

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I wouldn't mind a 10s battery... I could parallel it into my ebike (36V). Although I'm not likely to get permission from the mrs to spend $100 on hk stuff any time soon...

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
I got some motor but...I have no use for it and I wasnt planning to order anytime soon so...

FPVking

What can you do with a 10s lipo?
Cut it open and make a bunch of 3s packs: 2250 or 4500 mAh. Last for many years (y). Paid only extra shipping for that scary monster lipo. I can make 3s 2250mAh lipos and whole 6 of them. Not bad for 24$, that makes 4$ one pack. Plus free 2s 2250mAh lipo for spare cells if needed.