Free - Swappable Electronics - Let's get someone flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool of you, I'd recommend my brother, he bought a 3ch foamie a while back and wrecked it he salvaged some of the electronics but it was a brushed motor and a weak nicad/nimh battery. I planned on handing down my blue wonder setup when I out grew it but I think the motor is bent, though it still flies probably not many flights left in it. I think he managed to save his servos and receiver (though only a 3ch still plenty of 3ch options like the bloody wonder). I've been trying to talk him in to buying a motor, esc and battery, but no luck so far. I even offered to build him a plane! he keeps saying he's interested but won't pull the trigger on parts, not sure why.

I'm sure there's somebody that needs it more than he does, and needs all the parts you're offering. Good luck, i hope it goes to the right home!

-Jes

I have a buddy who is wanting to get into flying. He seen and flown my scratch builds and is piecing things together for himself. I know he would love some parts. he is piecing together what he needs for a speed build. By the way thats a cool thing to do man.

Highflyer98

Hi NewTOpro,
I'm not sure if this offer is still avalible, but I just got into rc Flight with my first plane being the ft nutball. I stupidly crashed onto my unfriendly neighbors roof, and cant get my plane back. I spent all of my money on the electronics the first time, and I don't have enough money to replace all of my stuff again. If this very generous offer is still available, please send me a message.
Thank You!

mediccby

Can you please put me in line for the free stuff. My daughter and I are wanting to do a swappable ft flyer as first plane. She says it will be pink and purple. I am just trying to save cash for the electronics. I just bought the DX6i with Birthday money.

Rightallnite

Hi guys,I am so interested/excited in starting to fly, plz someone help me get started. This is my first attempt at flying and I'm so excited. I live in a part of texas where there is no hobby shop in sight, all I have is Michel s arts and crafts. Going to buy some foam tomorrow. Help me out brothers! I hope someone can advise me.
Rightallnite

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Sounds like it could be out west... not much at all out there! :) I've made that drive all the way out to El Paso a few times.

Rightallnite

I live in Brownsville, it's right next to south padre island. We have no rc airplane or heli hobby shops here, so my only resource is the interweb and Michaels... :/

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Yeah, been out that way a couple of times for work. Well, near there, anyway. Harlingen and Hidalgo...
Still not much out that way...

Rightallnite

Yup that's close enough, lol. Well I just got some foam boards today, going to attempt a dry build of the wings since I have no electronics to glue in. What is the easiest build you have built? Thanks bromigo. =)

Rightallnite

Awesome. Know where I can get some very affordable electronics? I'm picking the ft flyer to start off the collection. If anyone has any electronics to spare, it would be very much appreciate my brothers. thanks

Last edited:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I know it can be hard getting started. Your best bet for cheap is either hobbyking or banggood. just get a few components at a time as the budget allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.