Free - Swappable Electronics - Let's get someone flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
There are many choices. I managed to find some reasonably priced music wire on eBay and also use the marker flags for longer ones.
41cgmRFRwgL._SY300_.jpg
Paper clips have been used for short ones. We just had a good suggestion using a wire wisk from Walmart for $1

Last edited:
There are many choices. I managed to find some reasonably priced music wire on eBay and also use the marker flags for longer ones.
View attachment 21447
Paper clips have been used for short ones. We just had a good suggestion using a wire wisk from Walmart for $1

Where do you buy your flags from??? The ones that I found at homedepot and lowes are 1/8" thick, which is way too thick.

Nathan

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
At home Depot and Lowes...The ones I got are only about 1/16" and I think were in a pack of 100.

Jnr Kuzi

improve africa

Hi, im not sure if this offer is still valid.
i have been trying to build an rc plane but in a country like mine, getting materials is impossible & i earn little money (trying to save up for college).
If you still have some electronics you're willing ship to me, i'd gladly appreciate. Thank you.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Hey NJS,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately as you might see, the items being donated appear to already have found homes. You're not the first to miss that point, but since it keeps happening, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

When you start building or researching parts, if you have any questions feel free to ask in the appropriate section, like swappables or mad builders sections. I'm sure you'll find someone who can lend a hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.