Free video editor for dummies?

Malzahar

Choose from paid services, they are the fastest. To find out which programs are faster in convert video, you need to watch reviews on YouTube. Or read articles on video conversion.

Kontiki

Thank you so much, I found several videos in which they compared video conversion programs. The easiest and fastest way to convert videos from vob format to mp4 via movavi video converter. Here is their official website. The program is available in the free version, in the free version there are about 24 formats for conversion. The interface is easy to use. In the paid version, you can convert several videos at once.

Sisabel

I think you can find something that meets your needs in terms of theme, level of difficulty, and complexity on the internet. The video editor must be easy to use, varied in terms of templates, and give a fascinating result. I often use online slideshow maker to create different collages with pictures of my colleagues. The editor I use is compatible with both the Macbook and the Windows operating system. I made a slideshow with photos to which I added music and various icons.

Last edited: