Fresh addicts

Bolvon72

Mentor
My new neighbor, who I met the first time when he saw me out back flying my Wonder and a friend from work who bought a Champ after listening to me blather about planes one day just spent the entire afternoon with a couple of Champs and my Old Fogey. I must say I had the edge in the dogfight. It was a great, albeit chilly, evening with many a car slowing down to watch the show.

My neighbor Ajay, after I described the swappable method of building planes was encouraged to buy everything he needed to build and fly a swappable system. $99.01 with shipping from HK. Now the wait. The wheels are turning in my other friends head as well towards scratchbuilding. Flitetest's designs are definitely bringing new people into the hobby in such an affordable way all one can say is kudos to Chad, Josh, Josh and staff for this great program.

Thanks to you all from three addicts in VA. Keep up all you're doing.

Bolvon72

Mentor

Well, Ajay got all of his gear and took her up today, I hope he keeps it up. Either way it was a great day for flying.

.XxBensterxX.

Intermediate Hobbyist
I love the hobby and tried getting all my friends in it. I think I may have got my cousin to get a HobbyZone Champ a great beginner plane. Hopefully, he tries it out, what about your experience?