Frsky taranis x-lite problems

The real Dave

Hi everyone this is my first post on my first forum, I've watched flitetest forever but just recently got really into planes,sorry to start with a question but I'm afraid I'm stuck on an issue, I have a taranis x9 lite, trying to setup a zohd dart xle, I have frsky r9sx receiver and using the zohd kopilot system, when I input into the transmitter I get a huge delay the the plane responds, maybe up to ten seconds later, I've checked over wiring etc, just wondered if anyone has had this issue, any help would be appreciated thanks.
Dave

Tench745

Master member
A question is one of the best ways to start in a forum, no need to apologize.
I'm afraid that, while I do have an older Taranis and some OpenTX experience, I'm not familiar with the x9 lite or the long range receivers. I just wanted to welcome you and give this thread a little bump so someone who can help might find it.

The real Dave

Thanks for that, I've narrowed it down to my transmitter or my r9m lite pro module, still have the same problem, even the switches take forever to do anything, about a ten seconds delay, Thanks again

Tench745

Master member
Do you have a delay programmed in your mixes? How far apart are your TX and RX when you're testing? If they're too close there can be interference.

The real Dave

That's a great idea but no delay programmed in, I am really close to the receiver so it could be that thanks, I've watched a few setup videos and everyone is close but worth a try, could be with the extra power from the module, appreciate it, let you know how I get on.