Help! FrSky Transmitter switch to execute set of commands for a drone

ibraslmh

Hello Everyone!

I have a custom made drone and I am using Taranis X9D Plus from FrSky. I want to assign for a switch in the transmitter a certain set of commands to be executed (elevate up to height Z, hover for 't' sec, land). I don't know if this is possible I looked online and tried to do it using my laptop to send the command but it is not working, I just want to test the power consumption of various parts so this would be used frequently. do you know how to program a switch in the transmitter to send a set of commands to a drone?

Please let me know if my question is not clear.

Liam B

Hello Everyone!

I have a custom made drone and I am using Taranis X9D Plus from FrSky. I want to assign for a switch in the transmitter a certain set of commands to be executed (elevate up to height Z, hover for 't' sec, land). I don't know if this is possible I looked online and tried to do it using my laptop to send the command but it is not working, I just want to test the power consumption of various parts so this would be used frequently. do you know how to program a switch in the transmitter to send a set of commands to a drone?

Please let me know if my question is not clear.

Totally possible with the right flight controller. What kind of hardware have you got?