Fs-i6

I think it should refund just the same.
Man I had somebody give me that money because I'm designing and building an airplane to get in the foam board speed record competition and I don't have any equipment I'm living in a shelter and I'm homeless and this guy just straight up Jack to me. I'm trying to start my own RC business and I'm in the middle of building a website and it just seems like I'm getting screwed everywhere I turn. I was making progress I thought by buying a transmitter and receiver and now I have nothing and nothing to show for it. I'm shaking my head in disbelief because I need everything I need a ubec a transmitter and receiver a ESC a motor a speed control and servos I needed everything and I'm about to just say screw it. This is kicked a hole in my passion.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Man I had somebody give me that money because I'm designing and building an airplane to get in the foam board speed record competition and I don't have any equipment I'm living in a shelter and I'm homeless and this guy just straight up Jack to me. I'm trying to start my own RC business and I'm in the middle of building a website and it just seems like I'm getting screwed everywhere I turn. I was making progress I thought by buying a transmitter and receiver and now I have nothing and nothing to show for it. I'm shaking my head in disbelief because I need everything I need a ubec a transmitter and receiver a ESC a motor a speed control and servos I needed everything and I'm about to just say screw it. This is kicked a hole in my passion.
That sucks! I've had issues with getting transmitters on ebay as well. The first one I didn't even ask for a refund but the second one I did. The seller said he wasn't aware that it had the issue when he sold it to me, but he gave me a full refund and let me keep the transmitter. I'm hoping you have similar luck.

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
That won’t matter to eBay, of it doesn’t work and he posted it to you, you are getting the money back.
Just keep saying a simple statement, it’s not as described and you want a full refund. Don’t do anything else.

That won’t matter to eBay, of it doesn’t work and he posted it to you, you are getting the money back.
Just keep saying a simple statement, it’s not as described and you want a full refund. Don’t do anything else.
I just got off the phone with eBay and they said that they are going to send me a shipping label to print out so I can send it back to him and they would give me my money back even if he didn't.

I hope it works out.

K3V0

Elite member
Hi, I’m sorry this had been such a trial for you! I use flysky too and haven’t run into this problem before but my mind initially went it the contrast setting page. Can you post a picture of what it looks like? If you want to check the brightness here are the key stokes to do it.
From turning on thescreen looks like this
BCC2A79F-7E3D-40F7-BEA0-1727FCE2EBB5.jpeg

Press the ok button and you’ll get to this page
7B76E8E4-704E-477F-898E-0154470E5614.jpeg

System should be selected automatically so press ok again and this is what the system menu looks like
27BFB1BF-F450-4721-8072-D49CB6FED9A1.jpeg

Press down 9 times and you’ll get to the brightness setting
4AEFAD56-02B1-4C19-816D-723C4FF4DA7B.jpeg
0D755744-9708-4547-B531-803B2FD06AC7.jpeg

Select ok to adjust field. If it works you’ll want to hold down cancel( seriously) to save the settings.
If instead of going 9 beeps down you go 12, you are at the factory reset.
CF3C42D6-FE2D-4C2C-BEF6-AB054CE25244.jpeg
B857E13D-7EEF-419E-A880-1B564F83E80C.jpeg

Seeing as how it’s already a frustrating experience I can’t see any down side to resetting the whole thing.
I’m dealing with my own issues with my tx and hope to resolve them too. It’s such a pain when all you wan to do is fly!
good luck, brother! Let us know how it goes!
(just saw your video, looks like brightness isn’t the issue 😕)